Join Our Team!
Meros Consulting is currently hiring for the following positions:
We are always eager to hear from smart, energetic people with relevant expertise and language skills to join our growing team. If the ideal position is not currently available, we will consider your application for future openings.
- Understanding how markets really work requires determination, curiosity and a commitment to unraveling complex relationships.
- We look for creative, strategic thinkers who are committed to global problem solving and who can thrive in an international environment. Excellent writing, communication, and analytical skills are essential.
- We are often faced with new challenges that require resourceful, quick thinking. An entrepreneurial spirit – identifying needs and taking the initiative to get things done – will thrive within Meros and out in the field.
- Advanced Japanese and fluent English are expected for the Tokyo office. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Successful candidates typically hold advanced degrees (MA, MBA etc) with a relevant focus related to economics, trade or markets. Experience in journalism, market research or cultural anthropology is a plus.
If you think this sounds like you, please send your current resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a good fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Counterparts and Experienced Researchers
If you or your company are interested in being considered as a potential in-country counterpart or member of a project team, please send us your resume and tell us about yourself.
Please email us: email@example.com