Join Our Team!
Meros Consulting is always eager to hear from smart, energetic people with relevant expertise and language skills to join our growing team.
- Understanding how markets really work requires determination, curiosity and a commitment to unraveling complex relationships.
- We look for creative, strategic thinkers who are committed to global problem solving and who can thrive in an international environment. Excellent writing, communication, and analytical skills are essential.
- We are often faced with new challenges that require resourceful, quick thinking. An entrepreneurial spirit – identifying needs and taking the initiative to get things done – will thrive within Meros and out in the field.
- Advanced Japanese and fluent English are expected for the Tokyo office. Additional languages are an advantage.
- Successful candidates typically hold advanced degrees (MA, MBA etc) with a relevant focus related to economics, trade or markets. Experience in journalism, market research or cultural anthropology is a plus.
If you think this sounds like you, please send your current resume and a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a good fit for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Counterparts and Experienced Researchers
If you or your company are interested in being considered as a potential in-country counterpart or member of a project team, please send us your resume and tell us about yourself.
Please email us: email@example.com